Who can resist good food, especially during the holiday season but we all want to watch our weight. This holiday season we want to bring you some delicious holiday recipes that are healthy too! Check out this amazing recipe for a Vegan Chicken Teriyaki!
WHAT DO YOU NEED ?
- 2 Packets Garden chicken (All vegan)
- 4 Tbsp Teriyaki sauce
- 2 Broccoli heads, chopped
- 1 Red bell pepper, micro diced
- 1 Red onion, sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 cup Cranberries or black currants. dried
WHAT DO YOU DO?
- Steam the Broccoli for about 10-12 minutes , and place it in a large bowl
- Stir fry the garden vegetable with Teriyaki sauce and onions until soft and tender.
- Add all the ingredients to the large bowl and stir gently.
- Top it up with dry cranberries or black currants and serve.
Thanksgiving meals can be healthy and delicious!