Garbanzo beans when sprouted are high in protein, fiber and hold essential vitamins and minerals. Beans, nuts and seeds when not sprouted do not have active enzymes and amino acids. Sprouted chickpea salad is a high protein, high nutrient option, and a delicious way to add essential amino acids and active enzymes in your meals.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- 1 cup Garbanzo beans/ chickpea
- 2 cups Spianch
- 1 Tomato
- 1/2 Red Bell pepper
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp Braggs amino acids
- 1 Tbsp Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup dry cranberry
- Soak the Garbanzo beans in distilled water for 14 hours.
- Store the Garbanzo beans in a glass jar covered in a muslin cloth and let it sprout for 2 days.
- Mix the Avocado, lime juice and Braggs amino acid into a paste
- Massage the paste into all the above veggies and Garbanzo beans
- To add a kick to it, add a pinch of Indian Garam masala