Humans cope with a stressful lifestyle by taking part in various activities like running, yoga, meditation, traveling ,and much more. Research suggests that having a 4-legged being around you alleviates stress, reduces depression, and helps you maintain a long healthy life. Dogs are great companions! They shower you with unconditional love and help mankind in many ways!
- They keep you active and improve your cardiovascular health. One has to take the dogs for walks/ jogs.
- Taking them out for walks helps you increase oxygen level and helps you meet new people; socialize, allows you to spend more time with nature.
- Small dogs like the one I have (Cheweenie, who is a Daschund and chihuahuah mix) are extremely dependent and do satisfy the maternal urges for women and boosts their confidence.
- Those loving eyes can’t keep you angry or upset for long, hence reduce high blood pressure and depression.
- Dogs pick up on energy /moods. Happy dog – happy owner and vice versa.
- They teach you patience, unconditional love and compassion.
All they need is love, food and a sweet home. Adopt one today.