They are bright orange, vibrant, rich with Vitamin A, anti-oxidants, and fiber, and also gives you good skin, but it gives me the biggest head ache when I hear someone munch on raw carrots! I know it’s a healthy snack, but I prefer people munching their food in silence. So, how can others eat their favorite carrot snack and not go crunch munch crunch? Make a raw carrot cracker. Boom!
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- 3 Carrots
- 3 Tbsp raw hulled hemp seeds
- 1 Tbsp Turmeric
- 1.5 Tbsp Braggs Amino acids
- 1 Tbsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 Chipotle pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cashews (optional)
WHAT DO YOU DO?
- Blend all the above ingredients
- Spread it neatly on a parchment paper
- Place it in your dehydrator
- Leave it at 135 F , for 12 hours
- You can use Avocado and lime as a good dip
What? You are eating carrots!? I can’t hear you!