HAIR HAIR HAIR! That seems to be the everyday struggle’s we face in morning, when attending an event, or even when we are just going around the corner for something. Some of us either have super curly hair, or natural straight hair, or just wavy curls. We can never find a middle point when it comes to out hair. Well well-know celebrity hairstylist Asgar Saboo has put together some step-by-step directions for us and also gave us the inside scoop on neat trendy floral hairstylist that will make others say WOW!
First we have this amazing look called Loose Curls with a Floral Pin.Check out how you can have this fantastic look, and remember when it comes to curls don’t be to demanding with it you just have to be playful and let it do it’s thing,
- Bring out your natural waves and body with a curl-enhancing mousse.
- Once the hair is dry go back over the hair with a curling iron. Be organic with the sections of hair you curl, concentrating more on the front section that you will pull back and clip.
- For softer waves use a bigger tong and pull a soft bristle brush through to loosen up the curl. Leave a section of your hair down at your middle parting for a loose piece of your hair to fall around your face.
- Pull back the neighboring hair and twist once upwards, complete this on both sides and pull the pieces of hair together at the back of the head again with a twist to merge the hair.
- Finish with clipping the hair into place with your floral hair piece and same color hair grip for an
extra secure style.
- Finally fix the hair in place with a flexible hairspray.
Next we have a style called Sky-high flower bun,
- To create a sophisticated mod look, pull your hair up very high near the top of your head and secure with a band.
- It should take you about 3 wraps of the band total to get a tight fit to make sure the bun does not flop about. On the third wrap of the ponytail though, don’t pull your hair all the way through the band. Instead, leave ½-⅓ of your hair hanging out the bottom as a tail, while the remaining portion of your hair will create a loop in the upper part of the ponytail.
- Take the tail and wrap it around the base of the ponytail, covering the band.
- Use 2 or 3 bobby pins to secure the tail around the base. Then, part the loop down the center and pull the two sides to your scalp, and pin.
Now this next one is my favorite one because the braids and flowers within up-do blend’s in so well that its just looks mesmerizing it called Fabulously Floral and Beautifully Braided , and a tip to remember for this look is different types of flowers and sizes to give the style for depth to the hair!
- Place a heavy side parting into your hair.
- Start a French braid on the heavier side of your hair. When you get just past the side of your head, begin picking up sections of hair from underneath and continue on until you get to the end.
- Place the braided section down for now and back comb the top portion of your hair behind the braid at the roots.
- Pull back all of your hair along with the braided strand and tie-off with an elastic that is strong enough to hold it all in place.
- Re-braid the end of the French braided strand that is now in the ponytail and use grips to hold in place. In-between the braided sections thread the flowers through and pin into place.
We now have the style called Flourishing Flower Grips. A tip to remember is choose white flowers!
- With this beautiful hair style the hair needs texture to hold the grips and the flower grips need to be jaw grips which gives the effect of creating the pulled in section of twisted curls.
- Start by using texture power in the roots and progressively work your way through the hair with curlers. This hair style works better with different sized curls so don’t worry about picking sections at random.
- When putting the flower jaw clips into the hair, take a curl, twisting at the top of the head and place the jaw over the curl catching the under hair within it too. Carry on adding the clips in until happy with the result.
Lastly we have the look called The Perfect Floral Head Piece. Tip for this style is to choose a floral piece with variation of tones of the same colour to create a beautiful more natural look.
- Floral head pieces always look better with more volume within the hair, as the headpiece tends to weigh down and flatten the roots.
- Use texture power to help avoid this and choose small a section of hair when curling to produce a tighter curl with more bounce, and hold with a strong hold hair spray.
- When placing the band onto the head push the hair up under the band creating more volume on top towards the roots and slide bobby pins in to hold.
All and I mean all of this styles are beautiful, easy, simple, and just amazing! Definitely going to be trying all these styles. You can easily fall in love with all if them, but let us know which style was your favorite.