- Pulp of 3 carrots
- 1/2 cup Black currants
- 3-4 Tbsp Coconut palm sugar
- 1 heaping tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon powder
WHAT DO YOU DO?
For the cake
- Using a juicer, juice the carrots. As the pulp comes out, set it aside.
- Using a food processor, process the carrot pulp and all other ingredients until they become a little sticky and crumbly
- You can dehydrate the cake for 4-5 hours at 115 F or refrigerate it or serve as is.
- Drain the soaked cashews and rinse it well.
- Dehydrate the cashews for 6-8 hours until dry
- Blend the cashews with sage honey until smooth.
- Use a small spatula and apply the filling on the cake and refrigerate.
Thanks giving deserts can be made healthy!