Protein bars packed with stevia (a zero calorie sugar), dehydrated greens that stink, bars composed of nut butters that refuse to leave your gums, and those filled with soy and whey powders are purely created for marketing and quick hunger fixes. Tired of it? Then, here is a recipe that is completely natural, packed with good protein and fats, and has a zesty flavor that will make you addicted!
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- 2 cup Raw Almonds
- 1 cup Hemp Seeds
- 1 cup Dry Cranberry
- 1 cup Raw Sage Honey
- 2-3 Lemons
WHAT DO YOU DO?
- Soak the almonds in distilled water for about 48 hours until they sprout
- Take the lemons and grate the skin of the lemon and make 3/4 cup of lemon zest
- Extract 1/2 cup of lemon juice
- Blend all the above ingredients in a blender, until they become coarse in texture
- Mix thoroughly in a bowl and add the ingredients to the teflex sheet of a dehydrator
- Dehydrate at 115 F for about 16 hours