Chickpea or Garbanzo beans has become my new favorite ingredient. They are high in protein and fiber, and are absolutely yummy if made right. Chickpea/ Garbanzo beans – like any other nuts or grains – have to be sprouted in the raw world, in order to activate the enzymes and make it easily digestible by our body.
RAW CHICKPEA HUMMUS RECIPE
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- 2 cups Garbanzo beans
- 3 Tbsp Cayenne powdered
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 2 Tbsp dry Sage
- 3 Tbsp Filtered Flaxseed oil
- 2 Lemons
- 1/2 cup Distilled water
WHAT DO YOU DO?
- Soak the Garbanzo beans in distilled water for about 2 days for sprouting.
- Rinse the sprouted beans and allow it dry for about 30 minutes.
- Take the juice of 2 lemons and put all the ingredients in a blender.
- Slow blend and add water consistently as the ingredients blend and forms into a smoother texture.
Serve it as a dip or as a spread or just stick a spoon in it and eat all you want!