Oil pulling is a traditional technique used in Ayurveda to maintain healthy gums, remove plaque, and remove toxins from the body. It is a completely harmless, simple, and cost-efficient method unlike other expensive medical treatments. The general oil used is cold pressed organic coconut oil or cold pressed organic sesame oil.
HOW TO PERFORM OIL PULLING
- Take 1 Tbsp coconut or sesame oil on an empty stomach.
- Take it in your mouth and start moving it around; try pulling it between the teeth and move it all over the gums for 15-20 minutes.
- The oil will eventually become lighter in weight as it combines with your saliva.
- Spit it out when it is thin and white. If it’s still thick and yellow; you will have to squish it around for longer.
- Do not swallow the oil.
- Rinse your mouth with warm water mixed with a pinch of celtic sea salt.
- Make sure you wash the sink with an anti-bacterial liquid.
- Improves metabolism in the morning.
- Removes toxins from the blood and gums.
- Repeated cleansing has been known to alleviate liver and digestive issues.
- Strengthens your gums and maintains strong white teeth.
- Not expensive and it’s completely natural.
Health starts from your mouth. Take good care of it.