A label that handcrafts designer evening clutches, potlis, and bucket bags using Indian embroidery styles in a western sensibility. EENA Official has an elevated yet casual appeal to this season’s assortment and the designer opts for sustainable techniques to ensure the avant-garde designs are eco-conscious and timeless
The brand draws inspiration from various cultures, landmarks, traditions, and elements of folklore—their versatile pieces are ideal for someone who has a keen eye for detailing. With elegant clutches, potli, and sling bags featuring beadwork, embroidered flora and fauna, and embellishments, it’s no surprise the brand is quickly becoming a favorite among the fashion set.
The brand, EENA Official, centers its story around its classic couture tropes and the brilliance in its fearless use of color and emotional geometry. Perfect for those It’s perfect for those who want to dress up this festive season with an eclectic accessory. The hero design or their Fall/Festive collection is the embellished Bucket Bag – a seasonal favorite. The pearl straps on this bucket bag dress up the intricate handwork of the woven fabric.
Collection highlights for EENA Official
- A selection of soft textures, neutral hues, subtle prints, and embroidery patterns
- An amalgamation of flowers and birds through hand embroidery exudes romanticism that leaves a lasting impression
- Rewiring Fashion – While radical, coordinated change failed to materialize, individual brands have begun to shift the way they sell and deliver collections
- Managing consumer desire for a constant stream of new products – strategy to combine pre-collections with main season collections, but delivering them to retailers and customers in smaller batches
- Seasonal Trends – an affirmation of the abstract and playful modularity
- The promise of ethical and environmentally responsible products is an increasingly important selling point for independent brands that often target a relatively affluent and engaged consumer base.
- Fashion’s new lexicon – Community and Style
- Indian Fashion and its ability to foster and promote talent in the long term
Interested in other groundbreaking fashion labels and the latest trends, read more here.