Turmeric, an ancient spice from India known for its golden orange color and amazing benefits has been used extensively in Indian cooking and Ayurvedic practices. This spice can be bought in any store and is not very expensive even if it is claimed to be “exotic” .
- Anti- inflammatory ; Helps improve joint function, releases tension , improves cell regeneration.
- Anti- Bacterial : Used on cuts, scratches, wounds, infections and more .
- Reduces high cholesterol by purifying your blood and lymph nodes
- Improves digestion
- Helps to maintain a strong immune system
- Improves skin,nail and hair growth.
- Use 1/2 Tsp of the powder in any of your recipes – Smoothies, cooked food, salad .
- Use 1/2 root in juices