HELLO! Hall of Fame Awards 2023, the RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group initiative, celebrated its 11th edition at a glamorous and glitzy evening in Mumbai on Sunday, April 16.
The awards night that took place at JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu, recognized personalities for their outstanding contributions in various fields such as cinema, business, sports, fashion, arts and humanitarian endeavors.
The event was attended by Bollywood A-listers, fashion fraternity and prominent members of the society, all dressed to impress, making it a night to remember. It was a sight to behold as the guests made their way to the event, donning their finest outfits and posing for the cameras.
The ‘Enchanted Forest’ theme of the event was brought to life with magnificent decor, transporting guests to a magical world of wonder and fantasy. The show was hosted by Sophie Choudry. From dazzling performances to the emotional speeches, every moment of the event left the audience in awe. It was a perfect blend of entertainment, inspiration and celebration, leaving everyone feeling uplifted and motivated.
Speaking on the occasion, Avarna Jain, Editorial Chairperson of HELLO! said, “As one of the world’s largest celebrity magazines, HELLO! follows the lives of the rich, famous and talented. Our signature event, the HELLO! Hall of Fame celebrates the achievements of individuals across all fields, from entrepreneurship and entertainment to fashion, art and sports. Today’s evening raised a toast to the substance behind the celebrity. On behalf of the RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group, it is my pleasure to congratulate every and wish them the very best.”
Winners of HELLO! Hall Of Fame Awards 2023 are –
- Media Entrepreneur of the Year –Anant Goenka
- Game Changer of the Year – Jay Shah
- Lifetime Achievement Award (Corporate) – Cyrus Poonawalla
- Timeless Icon – Madhuri Dixit
- Contribution to Cinema – Kajol
- Outstanding Contribution to Cinema – Anil Kapoor
- Game Changer Fashion – Rahul Mishra
- Fashion Designer of the Year – Shane and Falguni Peacock
- Contribution to South Asian Cinema – Guneet Monga
- Influencer of the Year – Diipa Khosla
- Outstanding Performance of the Year – Rani Mukerji
- Style Disruptor -Mozez Singh
- Promising Talent of the Year – Sobhita Dhulipala
- Corporate Debutant -Aryaman Birla
- Powerhouse of Music -Sunidhi Chauhan
- Entrepreneur of the Year – Ghazal Alagh
- Beauty and Wellness Influencer -Mira Rajput Kapoor
- Versatile Talent of the Year – Rajkummar Rao
- Climate Warrior – Dia Mirza
- Trendsetter of the Year – Rakul Preet Singh
- Best Actor Critics Choice -Aditya Roy Kapur
- Best Actor Popular Choice – Sidharth Malhotra
HELLO! Hall of Fame Awards 2023 was organized in collaboration with esteemed partners such as Mercedes-Benz as Luxury Partner, Brew & Bliss as Associate Partner, JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu as Hospitality Partner, Moét & Chandon as Celebration Partner, Obeetee Carpets as Lifestyle Partner, Nebula by Titan as Time Partner, Manish Malhotra Luxury Makeup by MyGlamm as Gifting Partner, Frazer & Haws as Trophy Partner, Casafleur as Decor Partner, Colors Infinity as Telecast Partner and Partners – The Gift Studio, Kimirica, Ladurée.
Speaking on the partnership with HELLO! Hall of Fame Awards 2023, Anshul Ailawadi, Business Head, Youth Music and English Entertainment, Viacom18 said, “At Colors Infinity, we have always served our viewers with clutter-breaking and differentiated content. HELLO! Hall of Fame Awards is an iconic property and we’re delighted to have the opportunity to take it to our audiences across the country.”
Tune in to HELLO! Hall of Fame Awards 2023 exclusively on Colors Infinity soon!