Suniel Shetty is one of the biggest actor in the Bollywood industry. He has completed the span of almost 25 years in the industry.
Anna has turns 59 today. And while we only state this for some that they are “ageing backwards”. Going by his new found looks, he is redefining hotness.
Making his debut in Bollywood with the 1992 film Balwaan opposite Divya Bharti, the actor has gone on to play memorable roles in films like Mohra (1994), Gopi Kishan (1994), Rakshak (1996), Border (1997), Bhai (1997), Hera Pheri (2000), Dhadkan (2000), De Dana Dan (2010) among others.
Shetty has also acted in Malayalam, Tamil and English films and will make his debut in Kannada film with Pailwan which will be released on September 2019. He is a producer and owner of production house Popcorn Entertainment Private Limited.
Here’s looking at his retro look to dynamic trendy time till date how he is redefining norms:
– Suniel Shetty made his debut with Balwaan in 1992. In this film he has a chiseled body, bearded look and drooling physique that caught the attention.
– Suniel Shetty’s famous songs “Ladki Sheher Ki Ladki” is still in our playlist. The song is also recently been re-created for the film Khandaani Shafakhana. You can see his two look old and new. This was surely a departure from what we’ve seen in his films from the 90s, where he flaunted long hair.
– Suniel is a perfect defination of a tall, dark and handsome Indian man. His fashion style also included goggles, hairy chest and mostly black clothes, a hit in those times.
– The star’s recent looks caught the eye, mainly when his kids Athiya and Ahan Shetty posted a picture with him on Instagram. Sunil’s new hairdo, beard and pumped up body just couldn’t be missed.
– Suniel Shetty recently played the villain in Rajanikanth starrer Darbar. He had a man bun, long over coats and a heavy beard look.
We at UrbanAsian wishes the superstar a very Happy Birthday. Also, which style of Anna you like do let us know in the comments section below.