April 25th is the day when the talented Indian musician, singer, composer, music producer, recordist and music programmer, Arijit Singh was born.
Arijit, who celebrates his 31st birthday today has been a part of the Bollywood music industry since 2011. He has given us wonderful melodies as well as soulful songs to help us during heartbreaks and rough times.
Check out these 25 songs sung by Arijit Singh that we love to the core. We know a few of these tracks are part of your playlist already, but in case they aren’t, you can add them right away
1. Phir Mohabbat – Murder 2
2. Phir Le Aya Dil – Barfi!
3. Duaa – Shanghai
4. Tum Hi Ho – Aashiqui 2
5. Dilliwaali Girlfriend – Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
6. Kabira – Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
7. Ilahi – Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
8. Laal Ishq – Goliyon Ki Raasleela: Ram-Leela
9. Suno Na Sangemarmar – Youngistaan
10. Mast Magan – 2 States
11. Muskurane – CityLights
12. Samjhawan – Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania
13. Manwa Laage – Happy New Year
14. Sooraj Dooba Hain – Roy
15. Judaai – Badlapur
16. Teri Meri Kahaani – Gabbar is Back
17. Hamari Adhuri Kahani – Hamari Adhuri Kahani
18. Aayat – Bajirao Mastani
19. Ae Dil Hai Mushkil – Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
20. Channa Mereya – Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
21. Nashe Si Chadh Gayi – Befikre
22. Zaalima – Raees
23. Galti Se Mistake – Jagga Jasoos
24. Hawayein – Jab Harry Met Sejal
25. Binte Dil – Padmaavat
And we just can’t get enough of his recently released Ae Watan from Raazi and Bachche Ki Jaan from 102 Not Out.
Wishing the talented singer a very happy birthday.