Vicky Kaushal made his debut in Bollywood as a lead actor in 2015 and was loved by the audience as Deepak Kumar from Masaan. The actor continued to make the audience go gaga over him with his amazing performances in Raman Raghav 2.0, Sanju, Raazi and many more. Besides his acting, Vicky is also known for his cute smile and dashing looks due to which he has an immense number of girl fans.
Today as Vicky Kaushal rings his 31st birthday, we at UrbanAsian would like to list down his top magazine covers that the actor has featured in and drove the audience crazy with his adorable looks.
- MensXp February 2019 issue:
- GQ March 2019 issue:
- Cineblitz February 2019 issue:
- Tabloid January 2019 issue:
- Grazia December 2018 issue:
- Brides Today November 2018 issue:
- MansWorld October 2018 issue:
- TMM August 2018 issue:
- URBANE June 2018 issue:
- GQ July 2018 issue:
Happy Birthday, Vicky Kaushal!