She is a choreographer, actor and a director. Farah Khan, who step foot into Bollywood as a choreographer in Jo Jeeta Who Sikandar in the year 1992 won the hearts of the audiences. Then in 2004, she ventured into direction with Main Hoon Na.
Farah Khan who has won many awards for her amazing choreography rings in her 54th birthday today and on this special occasion, we at UrbanAsian would like to list down top 10 dance numbers choreographed by Farah Khan that we love grooving to.
- Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani- Ghagra:
- Dabangg 2- Fevicol:
- Dabangg- Munni Badnaam:
- Tees Maar Khan- Sheila Ki Jawaani:
- Kaho Na Pyaar Hai- Ek Pal Ka Jeena:
- Sultan- Baby Ko Base Pasand Hai:
- Dostana- Desi Girl:
- Kal Ho Na Ho- It’s the time to disco:
- Happy New Year- Lovely:
- Om Shanti Om- Dard-E-Disco:
Last but not the least, the list would have not been complete without this song:
- Dil Se- Chaiya Chiaya:
Thank you for introducing such amazing moves to Bollywood… Happy Birthday 💃🏻❣
Please follow and like us: