Just like people have emotions, mother nature also has them. When mother nature lashes out or is going through a bad day rainstorms occur. Some people hate it when it rains because it ruins their plans to do something which can be agreed on, but instead of moping around the house why not listen to the top 5 popular Indian monsoon songs and just have fun.
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan did an amazing song in her movie Guru called “Barso re Megha”, and I remember that being one song everyone was dancing/listening to!
2. Shahrukh Khan, Madhuri Dixit Nene, and Karishma Kapoor left no stone unturned when they did the song “Chak Dhoom Dhoom” in their movie Dil Toh Pagal Hai, there dance moves made us want to dance along with them.
3. The romantic title track from movie “Hum Tum” with Saif Ali Khan and Rani Mukherjee give us a taste of love with listening to it.
4. Classic and historical movie Lagaan has an amazing song called “Ghanan” which will make you press the repeat button.
5. Last but not least let’s do a little throw back with Akshay Kumar, and Raveena Tandon with the most popular song “Tip Tip Barsa Pani”.
Happy storm weather everyone and enjoy all the songs!