For some of us music is something that we listen to and just enjoy and to others, it’s our life, career and sometimes even our love. Hunterz who is a very talented and versatile music artist has grown so much over the years producing record breaking albums that the love his fans have for him is indescribable. He and his brothers Ishers and Vee have created a place in everyone’s hearts with their music that no one can ever replace. Check out my little chat with the amazing artist as he tells us about his journey through the music world.
1. How did you become so interested in Music? Is it a family thing?
I come from a very musical family so it was very easy and natural for me to become interested in music. It is definitely a family thing, my grandmother would sing religious songs and I grew up watching her and my uncles who play various instruments and just followed my instincts.
2. Tell us about how it feels to work with your brother Ishers and Vee?
Working with my brothers Ishers and Vee is amazing, I have seen them develop into awesome artists, singer-songwriters musicians, and when we collaborate the ideas are always exciting and endless.
3. Have the three of you collaborated on a music piece ever?
The first song we collaborated on was the hit song “Girlfriend” I wrote the song initially as part of my last album (Addictive) but I felt the song would suit Ishers more with his strong Punjabi voice so I gave the song to Ishers, Vee produced the music.
4. Does your family support your musical career?
My family fully supports my musical career, I would not be where I am without their love and blessings.
5. Name two places you would love to perform at for your fans?
I love to perform for my fans wherever they are but I would love to do more in America and India.
6. Since the time you started producing music what has been your
favorite song so far?
It’s very hard to pick one song as my favorite song, I would have to choose “Releh” if I was really pushed though.
7. Are there any new albums or projects being planned for the future?
I have just finished Phat Trax Vol ll which I am really excited about, and I also have a few solo singles ready to go.
8. What is your favorite thing to do during your spare time?
I like to workout and watch films in my spare time, I also like to visit historic places in the UK, Castles etc.
9. What inspiration do you get when you create new music or even write them?
Creating new music is something I am always working on, I am always inspired by the artists I study and music that I am listening to daily.
10. Would you like to collab with any Bollywood artist in the future,
If so then who would it be?
I would like to collaborate with AR Rahman and also Rahat Fateh Ali Kha, there are so many artists from the Bollywood scene who I can work with.
11. What motivated you to make a career in the music industry?
Music is a huge part of my family and various members of the family made a living out of music, it was completely natural for me to do the same.
12. How did it feel when your first song was loved by all your fans
and had became a hit?
My first hit song “Releh” changed everything for me, it was amazing to see the response from people around the world and also from many big artists who all contacted me to congratulate me.
13. What would your favorite place be to vacation at with your family?
America would be my favorite to vacation at, there is so much to see.
Congratulations to all the accomplishments Hunterz has done so far and we are definitely looking forward to hearing more hit songs from him in the future.