Tonight’s red carpet is full of elegance and class! The Duke and Duchess royal charity affair saw some of b-towns favorites, and we are totally in-love with some of these fab looks on the red carpet.
1. It’s crazy to say this, but King Khan has definitely taken the cake on tonight’s carpet and is looking, oh-so-suave! Shah Rukh Khan could easily pull off this look in a Bond film!!
2. Well along with SRK we got to see his Paro make it to the red-carpet too, and she looked divine! Aishwarya Rai simply looked beautiful in her cream sari with intricate gold-beaded, and sequin work.
3. And while we’re at it, let’s talk about Chandramukhi aka Madhuri Dixit! This gorgeous net sari could only be pulled off by Madhuri herself. And of course Dr. Nene accompanying her completes the look!
4. Totally in love with Jaqueline Fernadez’s look! This gown definitely fits for the ‘royal affair’ and it suits her personality as well. Fab choice!
5. Is she hot, or is she HOT?! Shilpa Shetty is the one actress who can truly carry off any kind of sari and still define Indian beauty. This simple sari with a heavy-worked blouse is perfect for the affair an she looks marvelous in this look.
6. B-towns fashionista and fearless actress has fused modern and traditional wear together and looks oh-so-good! Sonam Kapoor always gives off a majestic feel when she wears her clothes, and we love it!
7. The talk of b-town right now! Parineeti Chopra who has become super-fit and worked hard to get this body is looking super hot! As she shows off her fresh curves in this outfit, she carries herself with quirk and confidence!
8. Cream and nude tones must have been a theme for tonight’s red-carpet! Alia Bhatt can pull of almost anything and she is definitely rocking this look. Don’t you love it?
9. Are we more in-love with the ‘man-bun’ or his suit? You tell us! We love the whole look, it’s a very Farhan Akhtar look and he’s just another chap who can pull off anything too.
10. And lastly… she is the voice behind ‘Baby Doll’ and ‘Chittiyan Kaliyaan’! Kanika Kapoor’s sari is jaw-dropping gorgeous!
Tell us what your favorite look from the Duke and Duchess Red Carpet charity event was!