Filmy Friday is just around the corner and after seeing b-towns hottest couple, Deepika-Ranveer in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Ram Leela we get to see them once again in a SLB film in Bajirao Mastani in addition to Priyanka Chopra! This film has been creating quite a buzz in b-town and we have five reasons why you need to see it this Friday!
1. I’m going to be totally biased and start with my number one fave, Priyanka Chopra! She looks ravishingly beautiful as always and seeing her play the role of Kashibai who is Bajirao’s first wife! What’s amazing is this actress has been flying between America and India to shoot for Quantico and Bajirao Mastani and still maintaining a ten-on-ten performance in both!
2. Speaking of Bajirao the man himself, Ranveer Singh ‘energizer bunny of b-town’ looks majestic! Ranveer will be portrayed as Bajirao the 1st and second hereditary Peshwa of the Maratha Empire. Epic, right??
3. And the Mastani herself, Deepika Padukone! Deeps is looking stunning and very delicate. Nonetheless her simplicity is a suiting contrast as she plays the role of Mastani, Bajirao’s love.
4. While the music of the film seems familiar on some odds and ends, it’s still soulful to the ear. This soundtrack will have you dancing, chanting and simply lost in love. It’s a beautiful blend of traditional Maharashtrian tunes and classical beats. One of my faves from the soundtrack is Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s revamp of the Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam song, Albela Sajan. I like this version better!
5. Now that we’re talking about Sanjay Leela Bhansali the man behind the Bajirao Mastani historical romance film! There’s no doubt any SLB film is visually eye catching and mesmerizing to see, especially on the big screen! So what are you doing? Book your tickets and watch the most awaited and talked film of the year!
Tweet @UrbanAsian and tell us why you can’t wait to see Bajirao Mastani this Friday!