It has been 15 golden years since Kareena Kapoor Khan came onto the scene and to celebrate her loyal fans have #15GoldenYearsofKareena trending on Twitter! Over the years we’ve learned a lot from Kareena Kapoor Khan, so here’s our list of 15 things we loved learning from Kareena!
1. Kareena is the ultimate diva, no one has as much confidence and attitude as her! That’s something worth learning.
2. Kareena done some films that made us go….
but she stepped up her skills with every film and has amazed us with her versatility! She taught us to work hard and stay determined. With nepotism alive and well in Bollywood she gives filmy kids a good name, Kareena isn’t famous because she’s a Kapoor, she’s famous for being Kareena.
3. Kareena has style like no other! She taught us that fashion is important and we should always express ourselves confidently with what we wear!
4. Move over Alia Bhatt, Kareena Kapoor Khan was the original Shanaya! Before Student of the Year came about we had Poo aka Pooja from Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham.
There’s no doubt that Kareena Kapoor Khan is the actress that taught us how to live FABULOUSLY!
5. Kareena taught us how to party, the right way!
6. She taught us how to be sexy! Whether she’s rocking a bikini in her size zero body or wearing a sari desi girl style, this actress is always sizzling!
7. Kareena showed us that family is the most important thing of all, she is a wonderful aunt, step mother, sister, daughter and wife. She holds them all close to her heart. She never shies away from letting everyone know how proud she is of the success of her cousins and siblings. She’s always stepping up to support her cousins like Armaan Jain and Ranbir Kapoor.
8. She taught us how to speak with our eyes instead of our words.
9. She taught us to be honest even if it hurts. She’s one of the few in the industry that always says what she means. There’s no pretenses with this actress.
10. She taught us that we can always improve. She is constantly working on her acting abilities and her relationship skills. She started her career not getting along with many people but today she’s known to get a long with everyone, even her ex’s!
11. She showed us that it is okay to be silly! Let loose, have fun and don’t worry about the rest!
12. Kareena also taught us to give back to the world! In 2004, Kareena helped raise money for the Indian Ocean Earthquake by telethoning with other Bollywood stars. In 2008, Kareena contributed her voice and her influence to the 1GOAL Education for All campaign. Of the project and the education in South East Asia she said, “Education is a way to emancipation. It is not just freedom from poverty but also from hopelessness.”
13. She taught us to never forget your sanskaar.
14. She brought the size Zero fad to India! She taught us how to stay healthy and fit!
15. She taught us to always love ourselves, there is nothing wrong with being you!
It’s safe to say there isn’t anyone like Kareena Kapoor Khan!
Congrats on 15 golden years in the industry! We’re hoping for many more years to come!