In this modern age we’re all busy, people are always rushing from work to picking up the kids, to classes at night, to the grocery store at 10 PM because we’re out of milk. With everyone in a rush it is hard to stay healthy and very easy to grab some McDonalds or a bag of chips on the go. We’ve put together a list of healthy snacks that you can eat anywhere! Check it out!
- Raw almonds are the best although roasted almonds with salt is acceptable
- Fresh celery and hummus are a great snack to keep at your desk
- Half an avacado is just enough!
- String cheese, remember those Polly-O brand string cheese you had as a kid? Bring those memories rolling!
- Apples and peanut butter, a sweet and creamy snack that will keep you filled just be sure not to go crazy with the peanut butter!
- Hard-boiled egg with a pinch of salt and pepper is a nice snack
- Baked sweet potato with tuna, it may not sound too appetizing but it actually tastes pretty good! You can add in some salt, pepper or maybe use tuna salad instead of plain tuna for a better flavor.
- Sliced tomato with Buffalo cheese and olive oil, you can even throw in some basil for taste.
They are all low in fat, low in calories and high in nutrients. These snacks will actually keep you full throughout the day and keep you energized. These easy snacks are things you can just keep in your desk at work or in your purse. So next time you go to grab a bag of chips or a donut, pick up a healthy snack instead!