As usual we all watch Hindi films and wonder where all these one-liners come from and especially if they are well known ones which we use on other folks! I mean really we only use them in films! Unless you are super filmy like we are!
Salman is back with his trademark one-liners in ‘Kick’. Here’s a list of his other iconic dialogues. Image attached.
1. Bollywood’s favorite bhaijaan is back and Salman fans just can’t get enough of him. Known for his quirky one-liners that he delivers in his trademark style, you know right away, once Salman has said it in a movie, the lines will reverberate forever and have an identity of their own over time. The superstar’s latest line that is creating a buzz is the ‘Mere baare mein itna mat sochna’ line from ‘Kick’.
Here’s a list of the other dialogues that have earned a status as iconic as the actor himself.
2. Prabhu Deva’s Bollywood directorial debut ‘Wanted’ changed Salman’s image from a Barjatiya lover boy, who can do no-wrong to a hardcore action hero. This changed the course of Salman’s career.
3. Other gem from Salman’s dictionary. Though ‘Bodyguard’ tanked, this dialogue was superhit and still has a recall value among the fans.
4. The dialogue doesn’t make sense but when Salman Khan says it, you have to agree. ‘Ready’ Director Anees Bazmee relied on the sheer star power of the actor and it did work.
5. Only a ‘Dabangg’ cop like Chulbul Pandey can walk with a swagger and threaten a criminal-turned-politician and his obscenities seem like poetry.
6. Dosti ka ek usool hai madam no sorry, no thank you…(Maine Pyaar Kiya) – our favorite line of the day!
Tell us what is your favorite Salu ki dialouge hai?