Merry Christmas!! Cold weather, huge warm blankets, and hot milk! What more do you need while waiting for Santa to drop your goodies down the chimney? How about some mouth-watering brownies that will keep your Christmas spirit on and will keep you busy wanting more, more and more!
RAW BROWNIE RECIPE
WHAT DO YOU NEEED?
- 2 cups walnuts
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 3 Tbsp raw Cocoa butter
- 2 scoop raw chocolate sun warrior protein powder
- Place the walnuts in a blender and blend them until coarse in texture.
- Take a small glass cup and place the cocoa butter and honey in it.Then heat some water in a vessel and place the glass cup in the water and let it melt slowly.
- Add the melted cocoa butter, honey, protein powder to the walnuts and blend until they all stick together and combine into one whole yummy mix.
- Place the mix on a tray and cut into small squares.
A brownie rich in protein, Omega fats, essential oils, great antioxidants and tastes absolutely delicious!