UrbanAsian has teamed up with See Films First and have been allocated 20 seats at each of the above cinemas, which we would like to give you a chance to win!
Everywhere+Nowhere is a raw, powerful and funny coming-of-age film focusing on the identity struggles of Ash, a young British Asian who is torn between the traditions of suburban family life and his passion for DJ-ing.
Bangladeshi writer and director, Menhaj Huda, best known for the hugely acclaimed ‘Kidulthood’, brings you the controversial new film, ‘Everywhere+Nowhere’. He takes audiences on a journey that follows four young Muslim boys as they try to overcome the challenges of traditional Asian family life, whilst living in multicultural Britain. Exploring taboo subjects faced by today’s youth, the Bangladeshi director sheds light on the social and cultural barriers that permeate Asian society.
Young, good-looking and educated, Ash has a privileged life but he’s trapped between a clash of cultures: hedonistic, multi-cultural London with his friends and a traditional Asian family upbringing in middle class suburbia.
There is an exclusive screening of Everywhere and Nowhere being held on Tuesday 26th April at the following Cineworld sites:
- Birmingham Broad Street
- Glasgow Renfrew Street
- Milton Keynes
Select your cinema of choice and the first 20 people to sign up will win a ticket to this exclusive screening!
Terms and Conditions
- All entrants must be over the age of 16 and resident in the UK.
- Competition prize includes tickets to the screening only.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
- Closing date for entries is midday on Monday 25th April 2011.
- Winners will receive a confirmation email that should be printed out and presented at the cinema
- Screenings are a 6pm for a 6.30pm start.