Cucumbers are very beneficial to skin. How is that possible you might ask? Well the greatest factor about the cucumber is that it’s natural so it would not hurt in any type of way if used. Other than that it comes from the squash family. This is one vegetable that is useful for not only the inner, but outer body also. A cucumber contains Folic Acid, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Potassium and Zinc. All enriched with loads of vitamin to just penetrate into your skin to make it glow.
Benefiting the body:
- Trying to reduce the appearance of wrinkle? Well just take a slice of cucumber and rub it against the area where the wrinkles appear the most. The cucumber will add collagen to the area and make it firm for the wrinkles to appear less.
- To relief stress take a pot of boiling water and add a sliced cucumber in it. The natural aroma is known to sooth and relax individuals that are stressed out.
- Eating a few slices of cucumber can even benefit you party people out there. You won’t have to worry about a headache or hangover the next morning.
- To boost up your energy just grab a cucumber to go. They have a high source of Vitamin B and Carbohydrates that will kick in the energy to boost you up for at least an hour.
- Cucumber is great for digesting your food. It even help in the “little boys or girls” room.
The ups and downs of the weather lately have been crazy so here is some advice for the day to calm your skin:
- Take a cucumber without the skin and the seeds, add a few mint leaves for aroma and make a puree of both substances. Then, mix it with egg white. Finally, pat on the face and leave on for 20 minutes and rinse with water.
- For dark circles or swelling around the eyes just place a slick slice of cucumber on your eyes as an “eye pad” for 20 minutes a day. The puffiness, tiredness, and dark circles will disappear. After a long day of work is the best relaxation for the eyes.
Taking all this benefits there is much more to consideration you might be doing good for your body so let go reader lets try it and give you feedback to www.Urbanasian.com or if any question just email us.