Feature Name: Saaho
Duration: 2 h 30 min
Cast: Prabhas, Shraddha Kapoor, Jackie Shroff, Chunky Panday, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Mandira Bedi, Mahesh Manjrekar.
Saaho starring Prabhas and Shraddha Kapoor in lead role is a story that revolves around Saaho played by Prabhas and his sharp mind to get the black box that belonged to Roy portrayed by Jackie Shroff who gets killed by his own brother Chunky Panday.
Amritha Nair portrayed by Shraddha Kapoor is a cop. In the movie, Amritha’s character looks confused. Her character is weak and always in help.
- Too many villains to hunt for the police. In some cases, even some police are with the villains which lead to many confusions.
- The director does not use the acting skills of great actors like Jackie Shroff, Mahesh Manjrekar and Mandira Bedi in the film.
- The story is good but not portrayed well.
- So long that it will make you look at your watch again and again.
- Some action scenes are too hard to digest. Special effects and CGI could have been better. Inspite of continuous firing in the room, Prabhas and Shraddha are not hit by any of the millions of bullets.
- The first half of the film is too dragging and boring.
- Chunky Panday who plays a negative character in Saaho has done an impeccable job with his expressions.
- Despite not knowing Hindi too well, Prabhas has done a great job in dubbing. His acting is good and he looks too good in the movie.
- Some action scenes will keep you at the edge of your seat.
- The twist just before the interval will make you watch the second half.
Saaho could have been better. But alas I doubt that even Prabhas’ charm can save the film.