Posted on February 8, 2013 at 12:54 am

Health & Beauty Lifestyle

Raw Food workshop in India

Smriti Kirubanandan – born and raised in India for a while had been a part of the stereotypical rice/ chapati based diet. As she ventured out to the other side of the world ,she slowly discovered her strong urge to be healthy and fit. Being a raw vegan eater for 6 years and reaping the amazing benefits of the diet, she now returns to India to conduct workshops in order to share the concept of a clean diet and the myriad of benefits one could obtain by following such a diet.

About the Workshop:

What is raw food – Explaining the raw food diet, and the variations within it.

Benefits of raw food- In-depth details about the benefits one can experience by following such a clean diet

raw101indiaHow to be raw in India –  “It’s hard to be raw in India”- Smriti explains how she stays raw in India, and it’s absolutely possible.

Sprouting and Enzymes – How to sprout, the benefits of sprouting and details about the various enzymes the body needs to function at it’s optimal level

Recipes – Handouts will be given

Q&A – Ask her any question about raw food, recipes, health and fitness tips.

“Curry, masala, sambhar are all good and have minute health benefits and it is tasty. Food is consumed for nutrition which can be 90%, the rest 10% can be for  experience/taste.

Clean food= clean mind+ body”

Her first workshop is in Chennai, India . For more details contact her :

Please follow and like us: