Your Look-Rested Tips
Ever feel like you have no clue what the process is in make-up and still looking rested? Well don’t worry – we got a few tips just for you!
Many South Asians are unhappy with the dark circles under their eyes. Dark circles may be associated with a variety of causes–from combination of pigmentation and age-related skin thinning that allows
a shadow to occur. In addition, lack of sleep, fatigue, and iron-deficiency anemia may pronounce under eye circles. Ways to prevent the anti-aging process under the eyes is to keep the area
moisturized. There is no magic cream for dark circles. Creams with caffeine helps constrict the blood vessels under the eyes. Retinoids and alpha hydroxy acids can help thicken the skin and can be combined
with lightening agents to minimize discoloration. Fillers, such as Restylane Lyft, are a great option because this fills the hollows that develop with age under the eyes thus minimizing dark shadow formation.
Schedule a consult today with your local dermatologist.
1. Start your undereye regimen with a brightening primer
2. layer on concealer and foundation–concealer that’s a few shades lighter than your skin tone, followed by foundation that matches your
3. apply concealer and foundation in a large triangle shape, never a crescent
4. brighten eyes with a shadow that mimics your skin color.
5. skip heavy highlighters on lids, or anywhere within an inch of your nose area
6. finally give your brows and lashes some love. My favorite is Benefit Brow Kit in color 6 and Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume