8. Get married when you want to and not when the society wants. It’s about what you and him and nobody else.
Weddings, weddings, weddings the season of the best time of the year has come. Traditional weddings are so beautiful, some couples prefer to take a less predictable route when it comes to their nuptials. Pernia’s Pop-Up Shop’s November magazine has been dedicated to these beautiful couples, with an “I don’t care” attitude the beautiful gorgeous superstar actress Ileana D’Cruz stars on the cover and also gives 8 commandments of the new-age bride.
1. Eat your heart out! Amongst a million things to stress about, don’t let food become one. It’s your wedding, you’ll be radiating the most when you are truly happy (well, in this case, your tummy)
2. Not everything has to be perfect. Memories are not memories without some screw-ups. This is exactly the motto of my pendant, Zero Fucks.
3. Brides do love to make an entrance. Don’t let traditions define your move. Pick your man from the altar instead of waiting for him.
4. Not every bride wants to get subdued in kgs of traditional jewelry. Some heirlooms with a hint of your style will make you shine brighter than diamonds.
5. When you’re wearing 10 kgs on the most important day of your life, comfort comes first!
6. Don’t be an over-planner and stress yourself. Let the wedding fun take its course, be a little spontaneous.
7. Laugh, dance and have a lot of fun. This is YOUR wedding. Coy brides are so 90s.
Check out the looks Ileana did for the magazine,
Lehenga Skirt: Sonali Gupta
Earrings: Raabta By Rahul
Blouse and Skirt: Ridhi Bansal
Suitcase: Nappa Dori
Bangle: Raabta By Rahul
Blouse: Pernia Qureshi Label
Lehenga: Rana’s By Kshitija
Earrings & Nose Ring: Raabta by Rahul
Handcuff & Ring: Amrapali
Lehenga set: Sonali Gupta
Matha Patti: Raabta By Rahul
Handcuff: Raabta By Rahul
Lehenga Set: Samant Chauhan
Check out the gorgeous Ileana D’Cruz rocking of the Indian outfits for the November Issue.