This Diva is the one who introduced Bollywood to the size zero and pout trend. She is known for her amazing dressing style and to die for looks. And obviously, how can we forget her as Geet in Imtiaz Ali’s Jab We Met. I am sure you might have guessed who we are talking about? Well, it’s none other than our very own Bebo a.k.a. Kareena Kapoor Khan.
Kareena Kapoor Khan who rings in her 38th birthday today, bought in the special say with her family last night. Have a look:
View this post on Instagram
#Bebo celebrates her big birthday bash with family and friends! Happy Birthday Bebo! @queenkareenakapoorkhan @queenkareenakapoorkhan @urbanasian ❤️❤️❤️ • • • • • #urbanasian #bollydance #sanakhan #outfitoftheday #kareenakapoor #kareenakapoorkhan #taimuralikhan #bollywood #bollywoodmovies
We all know that Kareena Kapoor Khan rocks every look – western or Indian. Today on her birthday, UrbanAsian would like to list down top 10 Indian outfits where the diva looked mind blowing.
- This yellow outfit with a pink dupatta was worn by the diva during a Ganpati celebration.
- This gold shimmery outfit wore by Kareena at the Indian Couture Week 2018 is a must-have.
- Kareena looked like a doll in this pretty yellow lehenga in her last movie, Veere Di Wedding.
- This yellow saree with a black blouse worn by Bebo during Veere Di Wedding promotions is definitely an amazing pick.
- Kareena donned this pretty yellow saree with a pink blouse to the Lokmat Awards 2018. She kept it simple with only a pair of earrings and a small bindi.
- Bebo slayed this greyish golden Indian outfit.
- Kareena looked simple yet gorgeous in this blue Indian outfit.
- This simple yet elegant dress was donned by the actress for Veere Di Wedding promotions.
- Kareena looked adorable in this white Indian outfit at an UNICEF discussion.
- This pretty pink Anarkali was worn by the diva during Sonam Kapoor’s wedding.
We had more outfits to share of the diva but we jotted down 10 for you.
Which is your favourite outfit, write down in the comments below.