Check out these top Holi Tik Toks!
This year, TikTok introduced Holi themed filters and stickers such as Holi Colour Test, Happy Holi, Holi Glasses, users to spread festive cheer with the community. The colorful videos of celebrations by celebrities such as Deepika Padukone, Shilpa Shetty Kundra, Riteish Deshmukh, Genelia D’Souza and Sunny Leone, cricketer Suresh Raina and singers such as Shaan, Dhvani Bhanushali and Guru Randhawa brought out the colors, music and the liveliness of the festival.
Holi is an Indian holiday in which people throw colors at each other to represent the vitality of life. Check out the following Holi Tik Toks to catch a glimpse of this wonderful Indian tradition.
The users took to TikTok to share their joyous Holi moments by using music tracks such as:
- ‘Balam Pichkari’ by Vishal Dadlani and Shalmali Kholgade
- ‘Holiyaa Mein’ by Dev Nagi and Payal Dev
- Badri Ki Dulhania by Dev Nagi and Monali Thakur
- Do Me A Favour Let’s Play Holi from the movie Waqt
- Rang Barse Bheege Chunarwali from the movie Silsila
- ‘Holi Mein Rangeele’ by Mika Singh
- ‘Rang Barse’ by Shaan and Mamta Sharma
- ‘Kamariya Hila Rahi Hai’ by Pawan Singh and Payal Dev
- ‘Ik Junoon (Paint it red)’ from the movie Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara
- ‘Rang Barse 2020 mix by DJ Suketu’
TikTok is the world’s most popular destination for creating and sharing short-form mobile videos. Moreover, TikTok’s mission is to inspire creativity and spread joy, directly from the handheld device, by enabling everyone to be a creator. Now, it has now become an outlet for everyone, embracing different cultures, including India with these Holi Tik Toks.