With four episodes out, Comicstaan season 2 has definitely been one of the most anticipated shows. The show has a total of eight episodes with the seven judges mentoring the participants in each genre of comedy. All 10 contestants are put through their paces in various style of comedy to bring out witty jokes.
With already four episodes out of Comiscstaan season 2, we have listed down a few punch lines that would make you add the series on your watch-list.
- Joel D’Souza – “Hamley’s is so expensive. It’s competing with Tanishq”
- Raunaq Rajani – “Everybody clicking a picture in front of Taj Mahal looks like a Sobo girl calling for a cab.’’
- Samay Raina – “I can flirt better as a girl, you know.’’
- Shreeja Chaturvedi – “Now, how do I make an Arabic design on your boxing glove?’’
- Ramya Ramapriya – “It was like, I went to feed a dog and died of rabies.’’
- Devanshi Shah – ‘’Guys, Can we just not be judgemental?’’
- Akash Gupta – “Baite Baite bore hue, karna hai kuch kaam, aao badle cities ka naam karke Prabhu ka jaap.’’
- Supriya Joshi – “Tinder India is adding 23 more genders. More than my matches, they have added genders.’’