Dance Guru of India, Prabhudheva, has worked in Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Malayalam and Kannada films as an actor, producer, choreographer, and an actor as well. In a career spanning 25 years, he has performed and designed a wide range of dancing styles. He is the one who introduces us with some amazing and unique dance styles that every kid from the 90s to present will enjoy grooving to.
Today as Prabhudheva rings his 46th birthday, we at UrbanAsian would like to list down songs of the dancer which we still are hooked up to.
- Que Sera Sera from Pukar:
- Urvashi Urvashi from Hum Se Hai Muqabla:
- Muqala Muqabala from Hum Se Hai Muqabla:
- Go Go Govinda from OMG: Oh My God!
- Psycho Re from ABCD:
- Chal Maar from Tutak Tutak Tutiya:
- Tutak Tutak Tutiya Title Song:
- AJ Theme from Action Jackson:
We love you Prabhudheva and keep showering us with some more amazing dance number songs.