Children’s Day is celebrated on 14th November every year. It is also known as Bal Divas. It is also the birthday of our first Prime Minister, Jawaharlal Nehru also known as Chacha Nehru.
On the occasion of Children’s Day let us list down 10 songs that all kids can groove to. (Even adults can)
- Ta Ra Rum Pum – Ta Ra Rum Pum – 2007
The title track from the Saif Ali Khan and Rani Mukherjee starrer is superb. The family is shown frolicking with a family of cute cuddly teddy bears. It is like a scene out of a fun children’s tale. Hehehehe.
- ABCD – Hum Saath Saath Hain – 1999
I am pretty sure everybody knows lyrics to these songs.
- Akkad Bakkad – King Uncle – 1993
This song will make you get up and dance and sing along.
- Chanda Chamke Cham Cham – Fanaa – 2006
This tongue twister song is delightful to hear as well watch. It is a fun song. Do try singing it
- Tai Tai Phisss – Chillar Party – 2011
A rocking tapori track for every child and the child in us. This is sure to make you tap your feet and your body moveeeeeee…..
- Bum Bum Bole from Taare Zameen Par – 2007
This film touched the heart of every parent as well as every child. A crazy song with an amazing step.
- Jadoo Jadoo – Koi Mil Gaya – 2003
A song portrayed by a group of close friends with an alien having magical powers.
- O Paapad Wale Panga Na le – Makdee – 2002
This song is for every naughty girl/boy. You can tease your brother or sister or irritate them with this song. 😛
- Lakdi Ki Kathi – Masoom-1983
A poetical rhythm based on the joy of childhood, this song has always been popular amongst kids till date.
- Nani Teri Morni – Masoom -1960
This song is sung by everyone, especially during Antakshri.
Which is your favourite song? Write down in the comments below 😊