Hey Justin Bieber. We know you are a pop star, and you have undoubtedly given us some songs as a memory. But hey, you ain’t doing no favour by coming to India and demanding/trying to shame us by watching a poor side of India, when there actually is two sides to India, just like there’s two sides out in your country.
You would be most welcomed in India, but your tantrums might just get you nowhere in any Indian’s hearts. Wondering why am I criticizing him so much? Read his demands/starry tantrums:
- Justin would like to switch between being driven around in the Rolls Royce hired for him, or flying in his private jet. Also, Justin will any way fly to the stadium, because not flying is so non-celebrity. The 120-member crew of the pop star will be provided luxury sedans and two Volvo buses. Now you know the reason behind the concert tickets costing a bomb.
- Bieber is bringing along his necessities, and no, we’re not talking about his clothes and toiletries. His basic needs for the five-day tour include a ping-pong table, a Playstation, IO HAWK, a sofa set, washing machine, refrigerator, cupboard and a massage table. We wonder if he would even have the time to make use of these things!
- Two 5-star hotels with only king-sized beds; a 24-hour fitness centre with a steam room; wardrobe cupboard; massage table that will be used backstage and Jacuzzi have been booked for his accommodation, and a few ‘customisations’ have been asked for, MUGHAL interiors in the room. If you’re in India, your hotel suite has to have Mughal antiques and signature linen, because that’s what the country is about. Justin wants the room to be decorated with purple carnations, and lilies are a strict no-no.
- Amidst the touring and travelling, Justin might want to pratice yoga, and has asked for his room to be supplied with aromatic oils, incense sticks, and books on chakras and yoga asanas. Like this wasn’t enough, a masseuse is being called in from Kerala for him.
- His demands also include wildberries and vanilla room-fresheners, Dove body wash and hydrating lip balms. We know the secret behind that glowing skin, finally.
- The pop star wants the dressing room to be draped in white curtains, and must have a glass-door refrigerator. The refrigerator must have these few thing at all times – twenty-four bottles of still and alkaline water, each, four energy drinks, six vitamin water bottles, six cream sodas, four natural juices, four vanilla protein drinks and half a gallon of almond milk.
- He wants top culinary experts to serve “5 dishes per day being renamed after his popular song”, and this is only a part of the menu – vegetables seasoned with ranch sauce, diced fruit, organic bananas and seedless grapes, a deli platter of organic turkey, lettuce, Colby and provolone cheese, black olives and green and banana peppers.
- The backstage requirements include white sliced bread, potato chips, mint and watermelon gum, white cheddar popcorn, Ghiradelli dark chocolate with sea salt and almonds, menthol and watermelon gum, vinegar chips, organic dried fruit, peanuts, and all berries cereal. He has also listed some special treats like large pack of Swedish Fish, boxes of Ritz Bitz peanut butter and cheese sandwiches and multiple packs of Haribo Cola Gummies. Let’s just hope that’s all.
- Apart from the glass-door refrigerator loaded with food items in his dressing room, Justin requires two packs of plain white crew-neck tees (in sizes XS and L), two packs of white tank tops (sizes L and XL) and three packs of white low-rise socks (sizes XS and L). He also needs a boombox with an iPhone battery.
- In case you find a magic lamp and a genie finally grants your wish to go backstage at the concert, know that there are no cell phones allowed near Bieber and you can’t ask him for an autograph. Naturally, guests are not allowed to speak to him or breathe his oxygen backstage.
Still eager to attend Justin Bieber concert in India?