Although the media reported many reasons for Demi Moore’s sudden hospitalization, TMZ has confirmed that it was nitrous oxide that caused the health scare.
According to the site, friends of Moore who were at the scene the night of the hospitalization, told the EMT that the actress was inhaling from aerosol cans known as whip its and faced seizure-like symptoms after inhaling. People magazine also reported sources close to the actress that admit they’ve been worried about Moore as they’ve seen a change in Moore since last year and the divorce from husband, Ashton Kutcher really put her over the edge. Sources also told the mag that Moore’s drug abuse was a factor in the end of her marriage, while Kutcher wanted Moore to get help, Moore refused to take any action.
Moore was also set to star as a feminist icon, Gloria Steinmen in the upcoming film “Lovelace” her rep stated her poor health will prevent her from working on the new project.