Don’t you think Telly Town couples are the cutest? It’s amazing to see the difference in character some of these actors share when they are on screens versus off-screen right? Well, TV heartthrob Vivan D’Sena who happens to be a great cook and enjoys treating his beautiful wife Vahbiz Dorabjee with his culinary skills share with us some unknown facts about them during a live interaction on #fame. Check it out.
1) The Miss Maggie of Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant cannot stop munching on chocolates. Yes, chocolate is her weakness and we actually caught her with a chocolate during the live interaction on #fame!
2) Both Vivian and Vahbiz are big foodies and enjoy savoring delicacies of different cuisines together. Her favourite Parsi food, however, is dhansak.
3) Did you know that Vahbiz owns a Parsi restaurant in Pune? And it is none other than the most popular Dorabjee & Sons Restaurant, which is frequented by young and old alike to enjoy the affordable and generous portions of dhansak and other Parsi delicacies.
4) Apart from being a chatterbox, Vahbiz is a Snapchat addict. She is very active in the photo and video messaging app and introduced the same to her teammates on the set of Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant. But not her prince charming. Vivian stays away from social networking sites and is an introvert. Opposites attract, don’t they?
5) This Parsi girl is also a shopaholic and one of her favourite shopping destinations is London.