While attempting to grab a piece of meat, the seagull fell into a large container of chicken tikka masala instantly turning him bright orange.
He was quickly rescued by onlookers and was taken to Vale Wildlife Hospital in south east Wales.
The bird was washed up by the volunteer staff and managed to restore his white and light gray feathers.
Although clean, the hospital staff was unable to wash away the smell. Lucy Wells, a nurse at the hospital, said they have never seen anything like this yet “he really smelled good”.
Must have been some really good chicken tikka. Keep your nose out for the #currybird!