Once school ends, it is always difficult to find ways to keep kids occupied and to ensure their creativity stays at its fullest. Thankfully, SHIAMAK USA, has the answer for you! SHIAMAK USA is going to be running a specially designed Summer Camp for kids to encourage creative thinking and physical activity. With technological distractions at home, this camp will be an ideal place for parents to leave their kids in a healthy environment that will help them to express their emotions through dance and movement. Plus, under SHIAMAK USA’s guidance, they will be learning some flawless dance skills.
Shiamak’s aim has been to educate, entertain and empower people through dance. Applying these three tenets to the program, students can register in two age groups – Children (4 to 6 years) and Juniors (7 to 12 years) and experience the SHIAMAK way of learning. Classes will be held from 10AM to 3PM giving an opportunity for the parents to work while their kids learn!
Speaking of the Summer Camp, Shiamak (Artistic Director and Founder – Shiamak Davar International), said,
“It is very important for kids to engage themselves in activities that expand their mental and physical capacity. Dance is a great medium for them to explore what their body is capable of doing and how well they can coordinate their mind, body and spirit. This Summer Camp will help them understand movement, help build team spirit where they will learn the different aspects of dance in a fun environment. The beauty about teaching kids is that they are extremely receptive to the process of learning, so this will be a healthy way to mould their minds in a positive direction.”
The highlights of SHIAMAK Summer Camp include-
- Physical Fitness – Dance and movement based warm up and isolation exercise to improve strength, flexibility, coordination and balance.
- Dance Technique – Introduction to basic dance techniques to improve with body awareness.
- Choreography and Dance Routines – Participants will learn different dance routines that they will perform for the parents on the final day.
- Movie Time and Musicals (Watch, Learn, Perform!) – Participants will watch songs from their favorite movies followed by choreography and movement sessions based on the soundtrack of the movies. This will introduce them to dance theatre where they will understand the importance of expressions and performance.
- Art and Creativity – Participants will learn how to make properties that they will use in dance, show and tell activity and other tools that will help them explore their artistic side and build team spirit.
- Different Dance styles – Participants will learn different dance styles like Hip-Hop,Afro-Jazz, Rock and Roll, Broadway Jazz and Bollywood Jazz.
The Camp begins from July 13th onwards at Edison and Flushing. Special early bird discounts and two part payment offers available. So this summer, we are ready to spend the day with your child ensuring a wholesome growth in their personality through dance and the performing arts!
Date: 13th July, 2015
Time: 10:00am to 3:00pm
Location: Edison,NJ and Flushing,NY.
To Register: Call 201.899.9799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook- /shiamakusaofficial Twitter- @shiamaknewyork Instagram – @shiamakusa