Kale – those stubborn green leaves that, even when washed, refuse to get soft in water!!! Yet, kale is a cruciferous vegetable packed with amazing health benefits with anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties. It is also high in Vitamin K, Fiber, and the list goes on! For more health benefits click here.
Some people dislike the bitter taste or just the way it feels while chewing, but there is always a way to tame those tough leaves and make them yummy!!
KALE SALAD RECIPE
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Tbsp Braggs Amino acids
- 1 Fresh lemon
- Pinch of turmeric
WHAT DO YOU DO?
- Wash the kale leaves
- Mix the lemon juice and avocado with the kale along with Braggs and turmeric
- Let it soak for a while and serve
* Lemon juice helps to break down the toughness and avocado makes the whole salad smoother.
* You could also use the above recipe to dehydrate the leaves and make kale chips
Hope you enjoy this light healthy salad.