It’s everyone’s favourite time of the year when the biggest reality show of India arrives on our television screens! This season too will be hosted by Salman Khan and the season promises to be filled with tons of surprises as Bigg Boss himself will be playing the game!
Here are the contestants off Bigg Boss 16 who are officially in the house to compete for the title:
- Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia – actress known for playing the lead role of Meher in Choti Sarrdaarni
- Abdu Rozik – Social media sensation. He will be seen in Salman Khan’s upcoming film Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan.
- Priyanka Chahar Choudhary – actress last seen as the lead protagonist in Udaariyaan opposite Ankit Gupta
- Ankit Gupta – actor last seen as the lead protagonist in Udaariyaan
- MC Stan – rapper
- Archana Gautam – actress and politician
- Gautam Vig – actor known for shows Naamkarann and Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2
- Shalin Bhanot – actor known for many shows and last seen in Ram Siya Ke Luv Kush and Naagin 4
- Soundarya Sharma – actress known for the film Ranchi Diaries and also known for auditioning for Wonder Woman 1984 alongside Gal Gadot
- Shiv Thakre – actor and reality show star best known for winning Bigg Boss Marathi season 2
11. Sumbul Touqeer Khan – actress best known for playing the titular role in the show Imlie
- Manya Singh – runner up of Miss India 2020
- Tina Dutta – actress popularly known for the show Uttaran and Daayan
- Sreejita De – actress known for shows Uttaran and Nazar
- Gori Nagori – popular dancer
- Sajid Khan – Bollywood filmmaker, comedian and TV host
For now, these are the contestants who have entered the house. More new entries are expected to make their entry soon! Wishing all the contestants everything of the best! Bigg Boss 16 will air on Colors TV daily.