It’s no secret that the cross-continental queen Priyanka Chopra Jonas is a firebrand, both on and off screen.
As powerful as her characters are, her winning personality makes her an inspiration for millions across the globe.
A captivating orator, it’s impossible to forget Priyanka’s words when you watch her speak.
Her famous quotes come from her own real life experience, and boy, do they empower us to chase our dreams.
Here are some examples!
• Any transition is easier if you believe in yourself and your talent
• Don’t try to squeeze into a glass slipper. Instead, shatter the glass ceiling
• You’ve got to teach yourself to take over the world
• After I won Miss India, I realized I do not like failing. I just like being the best. I hate being a loser. So I just have to keep winning
• You need to feel comfortable. When you’re comfortable, you feel confident. And when you’re confident, the world is your oyster.
• Ambition is a word associated with women negatively. People say she’s too ambitious. Why is that a bad thing?
• Life just keeps moving. You have to keep your blinkers on. Find what you do best and keep moving.
• It’s okay to not know what you want – as long as you know what you don’t want.
• There’s only one you. Understand who you are, your uniqueness.
• I think it’s great to be flawed. I am hugely flawed, and I like it this way. That’s the fun of life. You fall, get up, make mistakes, learn from them, be human and be you.
You said it, PC!