MX Player’s latest release ‘High’ has stirred a lot of conversations around the drug world, pharma nexus and substance abuse.
The show traces the story of a wonder pill called ‘Magic’ that creates mayhem within seconds of its entry. In Mumbai’s drug trade-market because it propels substance users away from addiction.
A story like never before, we’ve listed down five reasons why MX Player’s ‘High’ is just the right show for you to binge-watch.
- Exposes the world of drugs: Big fish, small fish, peddlers, suppliers, how to score, where to score… All your unanswered questions about the world of drugs is explored in this series
- A wonder pill that cures drug addiction– Want to feel revived, calm and relive forgotten joys? Pop this wonder pill that promises to cure drug addiction – offering you a ‘High’ that you’ve never experienced before
- High voltage crime drama – Popularly known as ‘Magic’, this small pill poses as the whole and sole reason for the drug cartels. To lose their jobs and for the pharma companies to go out of business. Drawing attention across the spectrum. This thrilling high voltage crime drama promises to keep you at the edge of your seat.
- Stellar star cast – Akshay Oberoi, Ranvir Shorey, Shweta Basu Prasad, Prakash Belawadi, Nakul Bhalla, Kunal Naik and many more. After hearing this long list of actors, the only thing left is to stream into MX Player. It catch this series which is high on adrenaline and some great performances
- Free on MX player –Yes, the show is high on adrenaline, relevant and is streaming for free only on MX Player.
Stream ‘High’ on MX Player and for more updates from the world of OTT stay tuned to UrbanAsian.