Actor Jasmin Bhasin, who is currently seen as Teni in ‘Dil Se Dil Tak’, talks about her life, dreams as well as childhood memories.
- What is your best childhood memory?
My best childhood memory is going to Chambal Garden in my hometown, with my grandparents on Sunday. I really miss them and going there. It used to be so much fun.
- If you have to change one thing in life what it would be?
I don’t think I want to change anything in my life. I am quite happy and content with how things are.
- One habit which you want to get rid of…
Eating so much! I eat whatever I crave for. Most of the times, I am not eating because I am hungry, I am just binging on things that I love because I feel like. I really want to get rid of this habit.
- What do you feel most proud of?
I am proudest of how I came to this city with nothing and now how happy and content I am with life.
- What is your favourite music?
My favourite music has to be Bollywood songs because there are always songs which we can listen to according to our mood and the occasion. I love Bollywood music.
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
If I could travel anywhere, the first place will be Antartica because it’s very beautiful. It’s not very crowded and you can see everything up close. I really want to go there as soon as possible. I just love that place.
- If you could only keep five possessions, what would they be?
My family, my Mia, my close friend Suraj. All three matter to me the most.
- What was the best thing about your school life?
The best thing about my school life was I was an all-rounder. I was my class representative and was very active. I think that was the best part. I was like the don of the school.
- What will be the last words to be written on your grave?
Love – Live – Love because it’s one life, and it’s important to make most of it and live it to the fullest.
- What was one of your most defining moments in life?
I think the most defining moments in my life are those I have spent with my father. I have learnt so much from him.