The Jalebi girl of Btown- Digangana Suryavanshi left a mark in Bollywood with some remarkable performances in films like FryDay, Rangeela Raja and Jalebi.
With her recent debut in South, she acclaimed the title of “Hippi Girl of Tollywood”, she is one of the actresses who have become trendsetters with their quirky airport spotted outfits.
With her blockbuster hit film “Hippi”, she has been at the peak of applause. Her performance in the film has been compared with legendary actress Jaya Lalitha.
Here are some mesmerizing pictures of Digangana, flaunting her trendy outfits every girl next door should have:
1. The Black Camo suit, best for those last-minute plans for women
2. Let’s talk about Crop tops and Bellbottoms back in fashion
3. All purple with minimal accessories is all you need to step up your glam game
4. Black t-shirts are best for a Casual formal with a toned midi-skirt
5. Suit up- but gotta run for the flight
6. Denim and Whitetop don’t disappoint ever
7. Not in a hurry Suit, with that gaze to drool
8. Sporty dress with the cutest jacket ever
Digangana is going to be with Southern Industry for some time surely, as she is coming up with 2 Tollywood Films, “Valayam” starring with Laksh Chadalavada which is directed by Ramesh Kadumula.
It is produced by Padmavathi Chadalavada under Sri Tirumala Tirupati Venkateswara Films banner, to be released on 21st of February 2020 and “Seetimaar” with Superstar Gopi Chand, directed by Sampath Nandi. She will be debuting in Kollywood with “Dhanusu Raase Neyergale” starring opposite Harsh Kalyan.