Chris Evans, famously known Captain America, began his acting career with the 2000 television series Opposite Sex. Besides Captain America and Fantastic Four, the actor has also given us other amazing films like Not Another Teen Movie, Sunshine, Gifted and many more.
We all were disheartened when we got to know that Chris Evans retired as Steve Rogers, whose superhero name is Captain America. Everyone shed tears in Avengers: Endgame not only when Tony Stark died but also when Steve Rogers gave up his shield.
So today, as Chris Evans rings his 38th birthday, we at UrbanAsian would like to give you 5 reasons why no one can play Captain America aka Steve Rogers better than Chris.
- The casting of Captain America was the most difficult part for the team of Marvel. When they had asked Chris about it, he was not ready to play the part before but then later agreed for it. He did a lot of research after he agreed to take on the role, reading dozens & dozens of Captain America stories, old & new. And we are lucky that he said yes or else we wouldn’t have got the perfect Captain America that he portrayed.
- Chris has the strength and magnificence that the character of Captain America demands but also the vulnerability. When the actor says his lines. you can see how.
- He has the skills of a perfect team leader. A lot of his theater experience also helped him play Cap.
- In all the 8 movies that Evans featured for the Marvel Studios, his acting has been serene and natural as ever. Be it in the post-credit scenes of Ant-Man or those small cameos in Homecoming.
- He kept on improving with every single dialogue/scene. A guy who played an immature guy in Fantastic Four, played a grown up and responsible person in Captain America. Well, we don’t need any other explanation about him.
We Love you Chris Evans and we will definitely miss you as Captain America. No one can play the character with complete justice like you. Happy Birthday.